"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
~ T.S. Eliot
"The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Evanescence "Missing"


From this child of God to Tomaso, who fails to recognize that I am a child of God whenever he chooses. I thought the Italian gentleman would be so very Christian when Francis I became Pope. Instead, he has become the academic, Italian, Joel Osteen, preaching how to make your pile bigger and bigger, with not a word about the least of these, not one action that comports with the Beatitudes. A heartbreaking development. A cruel, yes cruel, person, to me, not to everyone. But I know the side of him that the flock does not know. Sure do wish I didn't. Yes, I made huge mistakes. I was very wrong. It was not intentional. I apologized to Tomaso and to God. God forgave me. Tomaso never will.






1 comment:

  1. I found this some time ago surfing the Blogs. I occasionally revisit to feel its hand in my Soul.

    ReplyDelete