"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
~ T.S. Eliot
"The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Old RWNJ friends: Not Now.


Right wingers and nut jobs,
Now is not the time to approach me, to try to argue with me, to gloat, to defame Trayvon Martin, the victim, or the glories of our justice system.

I know I have right wing friends, like you, Frank Corum, a constant source of stress for me. But friends, please, I ask you to stay away from me now. I will permanently block all racists and that will be goodbye. No one who is glad that Trayvon is dead will be my friend if i know about it. That is sick.

My heart is broken. I love my country, "when right to keep her right, when wrong to set her right," and things are terribly wrong right now. Your hateful and blood thirsty, vengeful remarks show it.

No matter what you say, an unarmed teenager was walking to his dad's and Zimmerman who had already called about 46 "suspicious looking" black men found this young black man also suspicious looking . He followed him tracked him down pulled his gun on him and murdered him. When he made the decision to leave his car with that loaded gun that had no safety and was ready to be fired, he showed premeditation. He should have gotten a First Degree conviction and a death sentence but God is in charge and he will face his maker, he a little man made big by his great equalizer the steel penis for those who lack one of their own. This creepy little man will face an all powerful, just God who will handle him. My job is to protect future young black men.

I have pledged never to argue again with one whose mind's cavities have been filled by Right Wing radio, Fox News, and the hateful Right wing Blogosphere or twitter scape. Leave me alone, I am done fighting the Civil War.

Right wingers and RWNJs, please give me space to grieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment