"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
~ T.S. Eliot
"The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

Saturday, November 18, 2017

My Cow Cat


Addendum: 

My beloved cow cat Readmore lost his battle with cancer and walked down the cat lane of the Bridge across the Rainbow on Novemer 28, 2017. He was welcomed by the loving siblings he had never met but who went before. He will be loved by Rabbit, Wheel, twins Razzy and Rachel, Cecil, Bobbi, Steve, Fang, Gray Cat (who dismembered his stuffed Newt Gingrich doll) and Hei Mao, and my Shadow. When the time comes, Readmore will joined the welcoming party for newbie Colleen and others who may join the family before my turn to be reunited with all my fur children comes. Catministrators should note that he loves the internet and that he may sneak over to the Dog Park to snuggle with his Pyr Kia. 
💗💔
















No comments:

Post a Comment