"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
~ T.S. Eliot
"The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

Friday, September 13, 2013

The times, they are a-changing - for the worse

From the man now burning in Hell, who called the University of North Carolina (UNC) "the University of Negroes and Communists (UNC, see how clever he was>), brought us these great words of wisdom, Christian love, and patriotism (sarcasm) that school children will be memorizing and reciting for centuries to come!

Top Ten Quotes by Jesse Helms from Creative Loafing, Charlotte

And a future burning ember in Hell, Ted Cruz, says he wants 100 Jesse Helmses in the Senate?

On Thursday, I commented on the site of a decidedly liberal news organization on the racism of the NeoConfederates taking over the country. And wake up, they ARE taking over. There is a coup taking place right now. Apparently, most of those who comment there are NOT decidedly liberal. I have never seen such anger and bile directed at me and at others who do not want the Senate to be made up of all Jesse Helms clones. Heck, I don't even want Sen. Ted Cruz allowed into the Capitol. One of the nice folks said, "Negroes can't do anything [right]."

Chris Hays Thursday night talked about how Senator Trent Lott was punished when he says some foolish things at a Strom Thurmond birthday party. Lott seems to have thought that we all should have followed the old Dixiecrat, and that had we, we would not have had "all these problems" all these years (The Negro Problem). But NO ONE will punish the idiot savant Ted Cruz. It's okay to say this garbage and feces today. The times they are a-changing and this time they are not changing toward peace and love. They are changing back toward a white male entitlement country.

If I could afford to, I would leave this country, get the hell out before they come and kill me. The new Johnny Rebs, I mean.











No comments:

Post a Comment